If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is incredibly simple. However, something magical happens when it all comes together in the bowl- the goat cheese creams into the sauce, the arugula wilts, and one is left very satisfied. —rachelshaoling
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara (mine is Rao's)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch arugula, chopped
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, rub with olive oil. Bake until cooked through but still moist (about 15 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the breast). Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Boil water and add linguine. Cook to desired chewiness.
- Heat up marinara sauce on the stove.
- When everything is ready, put hot noodles, sauce and chicken in your bowl. Add a few good chunks of goat cheese (be liberal) and a handful of arugula on top. Mix it all together. Season with lots of pepper.