If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Revisiting my classics —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 1 dish
- 500g potatoes
- 350g sweet potatoes
- 200g parsnip
- 320 milliliters 10% cream
- 320 milliliters low-fat cream (5%) or milk
- 50g firm or soft goat cheese
- 50g gouda cheese
- salt and pepper
- dried or fresh Coriander
- dried or fresh Rosmary
- Peel the potatoes, sweet potatoes and parsnip. Cut into slices (I like them thin)
- Spread them out (in layers) in an oven dish and season each layer. Also add some coriander and rosmary.
- Grate the Gouda cheese and crumble/grate the goat cheese In bowl, whish together cream and cheese.Pour over the vegetables
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 60-90 minutes