If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rustic, delicious and easy healthy recipe. Before food shopping for the week, I decided to make a meal using all the goodies I hadnt used; this included lots of veggies, red-skinned potatoes and sweet potatoes. And of course, I always have extra chicken in the freezer! Rosemary, a very nutritious and tasty herb, put it all together! I was excited to get my vegetables servings without forcing myself. —mddolce
- 6 pieces whole chicken legs
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
Garlic 2-potatoes and veggie casserole
- 3 pieces sweet potatoe
- 4 pieces red skinned potatoe
- 1/2 bunch celery
- 3 pieces carrots
- 1 cup chopped collard greens
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 pieces garlic cloves
- 2 pieces bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven at 370 F. Chicken: In a recipient, mix oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, rosemary. In a freezing bag containing chicken, add the mixture, close bag. Make sure all chicken parts are covered with the marinade. Let rest for about 30 minutes, In a baking dish ( 9x9x2 or similar), put marinated chicken and place in oven.
- Veggies: In a recipient, add cleaned chopped red -skinned potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, celery, green pepper, onions, collard green. Add salt, pepper, finely chopped bay leave and garlic and, oil. Mix.
- Add veggies in backing pan containing the chicken ( that should have been cooking for 15-20 minutes) so that it covers the chicken. Cover pan with foil. Let cook for about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast