If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a vegan cornbread base with goat cheese and cranberries added for fun. Perfect with soup! —foodi.e.
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 3/4 cups soymilk
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Thoroughly combine your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash up your avocado and beat in the soymilk and honey, mixing well.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir the wet and dry together with a wooden spoon or mixing spoon until just combined. Gently stir in the goat cheese and cranberries.
- Scoop into prepared muffin tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until muffins are well risen and lightly browned on top.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins