Makes: 1 pie
pinch of salt
teaspoon Almond extract
In This Recipe
- For the dough, combine flour, softened butter, salt, and sugar. Chill the dough for an hour in the fridge.
- Grease a pie pan and spread out the dough. Prick with the tip of a fork and set in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven of 350F
- Melt the butter. In a bowl, combine ground almonds and powdered sugar before adding the melted butter.
- Add the three eggs and mix well. Add the almond extract.
- Take dough out of the fridge and pour the wet mixture on the dough.
- Spread out the redcurrant, blueberries and pine nuts on top and mix delicately.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and let cool before serving.