If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pie
- 200g flour
- 110g softened butter
- 60g Sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125g Blueberries
- 125g Redcurrants
- 90g ground almonds
- 40g Pine nuts
- 100g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond extract
- 70g powdered sugar
- For the dough, combine flour, softened butter, salt, and sugar. Chill the dough for an hour in the fridge.
- Grease a pie pan and spread out the dough. Prick with the tip of a fork and set in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven of 350F
- Melt the butter. In a bowl, combine ground almonds and powdered sugar before adding the melted butter.
- Add the three eggs and mix well. Add the almond extract.
- Take dough out of the fridge and pour the wet mixture on the dough.
- Spread out the redcurrant, blueberries and pine nuts on top and mix delicately.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and let cool before serving.