If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pie
pinch of salt
teaspoon Almond extract
- For the dough, combine flour, softened butter, salt, and sugar. Chill the dough for an hour in the fridge.
- Grease a pie pan and spread out the dough. Prick with the tip of a fork and set in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven of 350F
- Melt the butter. In a bowl, combine ground almonds and powdered sugar before adding the melted butter.
- Add the three eggs and mix well. Add the almond extract.
- Take dough out of the fridge and pour the wet mixture on the dough.
- Spread out the redcurrant, blueberries and pine nuts on top and mix delicately.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and let cool before serving.