If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe makes 10 tacos for under 10 dollars. —Amanda D
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped and divided
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 pound dried black beans
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from half a lemon)
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 corn tortillas
- For the Black Beans: Rinse beans, picking over them for any dirt or rocks. Cover with cool water and allow to soak overnight. Before cooking, rinse beans again and cover with water. Bring beans to boil over high heat then cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Add 2 cloves chopped garlic and allow to simmer 35–45 minutes. When beans are nearly soft, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For the Cauliflower Rice: Preheat oven to 425°. Break cauliflower into small florets and rinse under cool water (I use a colander). Pat florets dry, drizzle with olive oil, and toss with 2 cloves chopped garlic. Roast for 35–45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes until golden brown. Chop florets into small “rice-size” pieces.
- For the Greek Guacamole: In a small bowl, mash avocado and add lemon juice and Greek yogurt mixing until well combined. Stir in 1 clove of chopped garlic, diced tomato, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, warm corn tortillas (I microwave on high for 20–30 seconds under a damp paper towel). Top with black beans, cauliflower rice, and guacamole.