If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nice toasts for lunch or as an appetizer —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 6 slices of bread
- 250g Ricotta
- 2 handfuls Basil leaves
- ½ tablespoons chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 6 slices of smoked salmon
- 6 slices of dark bread
- Preheat oven on 400F. Grease two small ramekins with some olive oil.
- Slice the basil leaves
- Whisk the ricotta in a bowl. Add the chili flakes and basil. Season the taste. Brush some of olive oil on top.
- Bake the ricotta for about 20-30 minutes but keep an eye on it. The top should be golden brown. Take out of the oven and let cool
- Cut the avocado into thin slices. Toast the bread. Spread the baked ricotta on the bread, add lettuce leaves, smoked salmon and avocado slices. Add more pepper if needed.