If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my go to meal for a crowd. It is cooked in the crock pot so it is ready when you are. Add a salad and crusty bread and you are ready to feed the maddening crowd. My recipe is also easy to double for more people or halve for less people. My family loves it. —tosweet4here
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 14 oz cans diced tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 2 14 oz cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can black olives, drained
- l large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Slice onions, green pepper and olives into a bowl. Set aside.
- Mince 2 garlic cloves. Set aside
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken thighs and place in crock pot.
- Add prepared vegetables and garlic to chicken thighs.
- Add Cannellini beans that have been drained.
- Pour tomatoes over all ingredients. Stir lightly to just allow juice on bottom of crock pot.
- Cook on high 6 hours or low overnight.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast