If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's like mashed vegetables puree on a piecrust —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 1 pie
- 1 butternut
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 parsnips
- 1 can of creamy coconut milk
- 1 piecrust
- 2 eggs
- 5-6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Peel the sweet potato. Cut the butternut and sweet potato in several slices. Bake them in the oven for 20-30 minutes on 350F. Let cool and remove the skin from the butternut
- Grate the parsnip. Heat the coconut milk a saucepan and cook with the grated carrots for 20 minutes of low heat.
- Using an electric mixed, mix the sweet potato, butternut, parsnip and coconut milk. Pour everything in a bowl and add the eggs, curry powder and flour. Combine well with a spatula. Season to taste. It should look like mashed potatoes but you can add more milk or flour if it is too liquid or too dry
- Roll out the piecrust in a pan and pour in the purée. Bake for about 20 minutes on 350F