If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe that I made with my mom growing up. It was a recipe that we made for springtime holidays, birthdays and family dinners. This recipe has now become one of my kids favorite recipes to help make! —fivelittlechefs
Mandarin Orange Jello
packet Orange Jello
ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
cans mandarin oranges, drained
small can crushed pineapple, drained
cups boiling water
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add orange juice concentrate and stir until dissolved.
- Chill until set.
packet large pkg instant lemon pudding
cup cool whip
- Prepare pudding as directed for pie filling
- Stir in cool whip until combined
- Chill in fridge till set
- Pour over set orange Jello
- Serve immediately or chill in fridge until ready to serve.