If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 parsnip
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 fillet of duck breast
- 500 milliliters milk
- 100 milliliters cream (liquid)
- 1 handful chopped walnuts
- 1 handful Thyme and parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Breadcrumbs to cover
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or walnut oil
- Cook the two fillet of duck breasts in a skillet (with skin) on high heat for 5 minutes. Place on a plate and cover with aluminum foil. The breasts will continue cooking. Set aside for 20 minutes
- Wash and peel the parsnip and sweet potatoes and cut into dices
- Preheat oven on 400F and grease an oven dish
- Chop the duck breasts into bite-size pieces either with a fork or a knife
- Puree the parsnip and sweet potatoes. Add cream, chopped parsley, thyme and chopped walnuts, walnut oil and combine well. Season to taste.
- Put the chopped duck breasts in the oven dish first then spread out the puree on top. Cover with breadcrumbs
- Cook for 20 minutes and serve warm