If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fresh and easy salad —MarieGlobetrotter
- 2 avocados
- 1 yellow peach
- 1 blood orange
- 1 red peach
- 1 red onion
- 4 hearts of palm
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons creamy balsamic
- 1 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the peaches, blood orange, hearts of palm and avocados in slices.
- Chop the onion
- For the sauce, combine orange juice, chopped onion and balsamic cream. Season with salt and pepper
- Lay peaches, orange, hearts of palm and avocado on a plate. Top coco flakes and sprinkle with vinaigrette