Using fresh mango is the best thing to do but if you're out of season you can alos use mango puree.
Using fresh mango is the best thing to do but if you're out of season you can alos use mango puree.—MarieGlobetrotter
tablespoons canola oil
milliliters vegetable broth
can of coconut milk
teaspoon chili flakes
salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Peel the carrot, fresh ginger and onion. Cut into small dices.
- Peel the mango, remove the seed and puree
- Heat the canola oil in a large pan, add the carrots, onion and ginger. Cover with vegetable broth and cook for about 15 minutes until tender. Puree with an electric mixer.
- Add coconut milk and chiliflakes. Finally, add the mango puree and season to taste
- The soup can be served warm or cold. Top with coconut flakes and coriander.