If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 250g Jerusalem artichokes
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- 12 slices of magret de canard/ Sliced and smoked fillets of duck breast (dry)
- 1 pear
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 handful chopped hazelnuts
- Wash and peel the Jerusalem artichokes. Steam them for 15 minutes.
- Once Jerusalem artichokes are cooked, cut them into dices. Season with pepper and salt. Heat some canola oil in a pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- To assemble the salad, put lettuce, orange, slices of duck breasts and Jerusalem artichokes in a bowl and sprinkle with walnut oil, creamy balsamic vinegar and hazelnuts. Season some more if needed but smoked duck is quite salty.