If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tobin's mom, Josette Henschel, shared this delicious recipe just in time for Passover. Serves you and four guests very well on motza bread. —HellaBitters
- 5 Medium Apples. Mixed varieties peeled, cored, and cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon Hella Bitter Citrus
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- .5 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Fresh squeezed Lemon juice
- Partially chop nuts in food processor.
- Combine with apple pieces, bitters and lemon juice to taste.
- Using the "pulse" setting, process 1/4 mix at a time careful to stop processor while mix is finely chopped but before becoming a paste.
- Back in the mixing bowl, add honey (heat it slightly if it's too stiff to pour), cinnamon, and sweet wine. Mix well.
- Adjust to your taste. Add more honey if you like it sweeter.