If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first came up with this juice around the holidays and when I found myself without any leafy greens in the house (gasp!) I was stunned by the beauty of the pale green, almost white, juice. And the fresh fennel flavor mixed perfectly with the sweet pear and spicy ginger :)
The light green color is very beautiful for springtime! —Jamin
Makes 2 12oz juices
- 1 Large Fennel Bulb with Fronds
- 2 Bartlett Pears
- 1 piece ginger (about 1 inch)
- Wash Fennel and Pears. Peel Ginger.
- Pass all ingredients through a juicer!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fennel