If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Chestnut pasta for 2 people
- 200g mascarpone
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 1 large pear
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 handfuls shaved Brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 handful hazelnuts, chopped
- shaved Pecorino
- 1-2 slices of prosciutto, cut into bite-size pieces
- Cut the pear into dices. Shave the Brussels sprouts Cook the pasta
- In the meantime, heat the mascarpone, parsley and 5 tbsp of water on low heat. Season with salt and pepper
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook pear on low-medium heat. Season with some pepper. Right before serving, add the Brussels sprouts. Cook fo no more thanr 2 minutes (I like to keep the Brussels sprouts crispy)
- Arrange the pasta on two plates and top with mascarpone sauce, pear and Brussels sprouts. Finally add hazelnuts, prosciutto and shaved pecorino.