If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 200g baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- For the dough: In a bowl, combine flour, sugar coconut flakes, oats and salt. In a skillet, melt the butter and add the dry mixture. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly (5-8 minutes) until golden. Transfer the dough to a pie plate. Press the granola crust on bottom and sides. Set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to let it cool completely.
- Preheat oven on 350F. Bake the crust for 20-25 minutes.
- For the filling, melt the chocolate and the milk in a bain marie.
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Once the chocolate has melted, pour in a bowl and add the in the egg yolks. Combine well Stir in egg whites using a wooden spoon
- Pour the mousse onto the granola crust and bake in the oven for 5 minutes, not much longer. Take out of the oven and let chill in the fridge for at least two hours
- Before serving, sprinkle with coconit flakes.