If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These guilt free dessert versions of your favorite childhood treat are both sugar and flour free! —Mikaela Platter
Makes: 6 cookie sandwiches
cup peanut butter
cups creamed honey
cup protein powder or dry ingredient of choice
cup sugar free jam
- preheat oven to 275
- blend together peanut butter and honey, make sure its well blended
- mix in egg
- add protein powder or dry ingredient of choice, mix well
- roll into balls and place on cookie sheet a couple inches apart press balls down with the bottom of a jar or cup to flatten
- bake in oven for around 8 minutes until edges are slightly darker brown cookies will be soft but firm up as they cool
- when cool spread jam on the bottom of one cookie and top with another let sit for 5 minutes (if you can resist) to let jam soak into the cookie a bit.