If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 400g fresh goat cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 handful handful chives, chopped
- 6g gelatin (3-4 sheets)
- 2 tablespoons cream (cooking cream)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Put gelatin in cold water
- Grill the bell pepper in the oven and remove the skin and seeds.
- Cut off the top and bottom of the zucchini, then cut into slices. Cook in salted water for 5 minutes
- In a bowl, stir together goat cheese, chives, chopped garlic, oil, salt and pepper
- Bring the cream to boil and dissolve the gelatin in the cream. Let cool before adding to the goat cheese
- In a cake pan, alternate layers of vegetables with layers of goat cheese mixture
- Cover with plastic film and chill in the fridge for four hours.
- Serve with a side salad