If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 200g celeriac
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 3 tablespoons quark cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Some pepper
- 10-12 large dates
- 1 small handfuls Alfafa sprouts
- Peel the celeriac and then grate it. Heat oil in a pan and cook celeriac for about 2 minutes. Add apple cide and cook for a few more minutes until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Put everything in a bowl and let cool. Add the quark, salt and pepper and stir.
- Slice the dates down one side longwise, remove the pit and fill with some of the cheese-celeriac mixture. Decorate with Alfalfa sprouts and enjoy!