If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups rolled oat
cup dark chocolate
cup white chocolate, to decorate
- Preheat the oven at 180°
- In a pan melt dark chocolate and butter
- When melted turn off the flame and add honey and oat and mix well
- put the mix in a baking tray covered with wax paper
- cook for 20 mins.
- Cut in squares the cake when it's still warm and decorate with melted white chocolate
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal