If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy no fuss, on the go breakfast or snack.
Great for anytime of the day for big and small kids
Nutritious and delicious —Marisa R
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk or 2%milk
- 4 almonds
- 1 oz. cranberries
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh mixed berries or any fruit you like!
- Place the oats into a food safe container with a sealable lid. Pour the milk over the oats. Add the nuts and cranberries. Stir, seal and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat add the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal