If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 large red beets (uncooked)
- 200g Greek yogurt
- 100g Feta
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Boil some salted water in a saucepan. Wash the beets and cook for 45 minutes
- Whisk together Greek yogurt and thyme. Add the crushed garlic and crumbled feta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat your oven on 400F and grease a baking dish
- Peel the beets under cold water, remove the top and scoop out the inside. Fill the inside of the beet with Greek yogurt-Feta mixture and place in the oven dish. Arrange the rest of the filling around the beets
- Cook for 30 minutes.