sweet potatoes or yams
tablespoons olive oil
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes into small, ½-inch cubes.
- Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl with olive oil and a few sprinkles of sea salt. Stir until sweet potatoes are completely coated.
- Arrange sweet potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet (if they are too crowded, theyâ€™ll come out mushy, so you might want to use two baking sheets to give your potatoes more â€œpersonal spaceâ€).
- Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes and bake until lightly browned and crunchy at the corners
- Let cool then serve on top of salad, soup, or as a side dish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack