If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup chicken broth
tablespoons unsalted pasture-raised butter
bunches baby bok choy
tablespoon maple syrup
tablespoon toasted sesame oil
gomasio or sesame seeds
- Snip off the ends and check for dirt and rinse â€˜em off with a damp paper towel or in a salad spinner.
- Heat up a butter and about a cup of chicken broth and and bring to a simmer in a large skillet or saute pan.
- Arrange bok choy in a single layer, lightly sprinkle them with sea salt, and cover for about 5-7 minutes.
- Take off the cover, transfer the bok choy to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add toasted sesame oil and some maple syrup to the pan, stir and bring to a boil until half the liquid has cooked off.