cup chicken broth
tablespoons unsalted pasture-raised butter
bunches baby bok choy
tablespoon maple syrup
tablespoon toasted sesame oil
gomasio or sesame seeds
In This Recipe
- Snip off the ends and check for dirt and rinse â€˜em off with a damp paper towel or in a salad spinner.
- Heat up a butter and about a cup of chicken broth and and bring to a simmer in a large skillet or saute pan.
- Arrange bok choy in a single layer, lightly sprinkle them with sea salt, and cover for about 5-7 minutes.
- Take off the cover, transfer the bok choy to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add toasted sesame oil and some maple syrup to the pan, stir and bring to a boil until half the liquid has cooked off.