If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love to make up a big batch of dry Good Morning Muesli and store it in my pantry, and then I have it on hand to prepare or "soak" individual bowls overnight for busy mornings. —courtneyavocado
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Madhava coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped dates
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- almond or coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients except milk in a small bowl.
- Pour coconut or almond milk over the ingredients until covered with milk.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve chilled the next morning.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal