If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A wrap instead of a crêpe, mascarpone/greek yogurt/ricotta instead of whipped cream...delicious brunch, breakfast or snack.You can use all kinds of fruits.I tried berries and it was great as well. —MarieGlobetrotter
- 80g mascarpone/Greek yogurt/Ricotta
- 3 tablespoons ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lemon, juice
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 100g peaches, diced (or more depending on your taste)
- Beat together mascarpone/Greek yogurt/ricotta, egg yolk, sugar, pumpkin seeds and lemon
- Beat the egg white until stiff and fold into the mascarpone. Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour
- Spread a little bit of the mousse on each wrap, add the diced peaches Fold the wrap and enjoy.