If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Use a strong cheese such as sharp cheddar, very good parmesan or old Gouda —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 handful purple cauliflower florets
- 1 handful cauliflower florets
- 1 handful romanesco florets
- 150 milliliters soy cream
- 70 old cheddar, grated
- 1 slice of old bread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Steam the vegetables for 15 minutes and arrange in a gratin dish.
- Add the soy cream and puree the vegetables with a fork (just a little bit ). Season to taste
- In a bowl, combine grated cheddar and crumbled bread. Add the seeds and parsley and combine well.
- Spread out this mixture on top of the vegetable.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 350F until the cheese has metled nicely. Serve warm and serve as a main dish with a salad or as a small side dish