courgettes (about 15 cm long)
handful of fresh mint leaves
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoons wine vinegar
In This Recipe
- Cut the courgettes in the middle. Then again each piece in four lengthways. Mix with 1tbs of olive oil.
- Heat a griddle pan and when hot add 1\3 of the courgettes. Spread so as many as possible touch the base of griddle. when the pieces get a bit of colour take them out, and put them in shallow bowl.The other side does not do have to be grilled.
- Continue with the rest, in the same way.
- Put the leaves , olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in pestle and mortar and mush until it becomes a paste.
- Mix the paste with the courgettes.