If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 courgettes (about 15 cm long)
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- sea salt
- Cut the courgettes in the middle. Then again each piece in four lengthways. Mix with 1tbs of olive oil.
- Heat a griddle pan and when hot add 1\3 of the courgettes. Spread so as many as possible touch the base of griddle. when the pieces get a bit of colour take them out, and put them in shallow bowl.The other side does not do have to be grilled.
- Continue with the rest, in the same way.
- Put the leaves , olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in pestle and mortar and mush until it becomes a paste.
- Mix the paste with the courgettes.