If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am kind of a health nut sometimes so I end up trying to find ways to enjoy with less guilt. This is one of the recipes I have to I am most proud of. —ZombieCupcake
Serves 2 to 3
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/8 cup room temp water
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Mashed Sweet Potato
Toppings with guilt free cream sauce
- 6 ounces container of non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Pesto (homemade or store bought)
- 2/3 cup Turkey
- 1 cup Kale Chopped
- 1/3 Red Onion Sliced
- 1/3 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Strawberries tops cut and sliced
- 1/4 cup Non Fat Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Non Fat mozzarella
- Mix all pizza dough ingredients in a large bowl. Knead for 5 minutes on floured surface (adding flour if too sticky) transfer into an oiled bowl covered with plastic wrap for 1 hour.
- Turn on grill letting it warm up to 450 degrees. Mix yogurt and pesto together set aside.
- Turn dough out onto a floured pizza stone (or regular pan) rolling out 12" x 12" I don't put to much into the shape just the thickness of the crust.
- Assemble pizza starting with sauce (you will have tons lefted, I like using it for a mayo subtitute tastes great and endless uses!) evening cover assembling pizza as you please from there.
- Place pizza with stone on the grill for 5 to 10 minutes letting the crust firm up then removing from stone directly on to the grill for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice pizza into 6 pieces. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens