milliliters white wine
Fresh coriander, chopped
In This Recipe
- Wash the mussels.
- Peel and shop the shallot. Set aside
- In a stewpot, melt the butter. Add the shallot and cook on low heat for 2 minutes Cover with white wine and cook for 5 minutes
- Now add the mussels, cover the pot and cook on high heat for 4 minutes. Shake the stewpot several times. Take ou the mussels and remove the shell.
- Filter the juice and pour back in the stewpot. Incorporate the milk and the curry powder. Stir well with a whisk.
- Boil the soup for two minutes, stirring constantly. Bring the down the heat and put the mussels back into the soup. Let soup simmer while you prepare the chorizo chips.
- For the chorizo chips, cut thin slices of chorizo and grill in the oven until crispy, approximately for 2 minutes on each side
- Pour the soup in individual bowls and top with chorizo chips and coriander.