If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 700g shelled mussels
- 1 shallot
- 250 milliliters white wine
- 200 milliliters milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 100g cured chorizo
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Wash the mussels.
- Peel and shop the shallot. Set aside
- In a stewpot, melt the butter. Add the shallot and cook on low heat for 2 minutes Cover with white wine and cook for 5 minutes
- Now add the mussels, cover the pot and cook on high heat for 4 minutes. Shake the stewpot several times. Take ou the mussels and remove the shell.
- Filter the juice and pour back in the stewpot. Incorporate the milk and the curry powder. Stir well with a whisk.
- Boil the soup for two minutes, stirring constantly. Bring the down the heat and put the mussels back into the soup. Let soup simmer while you prepare the chorizo chips.
- For the chorizo chips, cut thin slices of chorizo and grill in the oven until crispy, approximately for 2 minutes on each side
- Pour the soup in individual bowls and top with chorizo chips and coriander.