If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There something so refreshing and satisfying about raw radishes. Every now and then, when I find a beautiful fresh bunch with the greens still attached, I like to make this salad. Radish greens are really tasty and instead of just tossing them in the trash, you can eat them straight up like lettuce or do what I do and use them to make a pesto. —pigisyummy
- 1 bunch radishes with greens still attached
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- a few basil leaves
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ounce fresh feta
- Remove tops from radishes and cut most of the stem off the leaves. Wash and dry the leaves.
- Wash the radishes and quarter them. Place them in a bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Place the garlic and walnuts in a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Add half the radish greens (about 1-1/2 cups loosely packed) ,the basil leaves, olive oil, lemon juice, and buttermilk and process until all the greens are broken down.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and pulse a couple of more times to mix.
- Cut the feta into chunks and add to bowl with radishes. Spoon a few tablespoons of the dressing on top and toss to coat.