If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Not only is this vinaigrette fabulous with anything grilled; it turns out to be a great salad dressing too - especially with summer vegetables.
The cayenne gives the vinaigrette a little kick, while the scallions add plenty of zest to it. This vinaigrette is a keeper! —Viviane Bauquet Farre
Makes 1 cup
- 3 scallions - root ends and top 3" of green leaves trimmed and cut in 1/4" slices
- 2 large garlic cloves - skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a bowl and use immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Bring to room temperature before using.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar