If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tartines with leek spread, cheese and Bündnerfleisch.Perfect after you've gone skying or walking in the mountains...thus the title —MarieGlobetrotter
slices of whole wheat bread
milliliters light cooking cream
slices raclette cheese
small slices viande des Grisons (Bündnerfleisch)
salt and pepper
- Cut the leeks so as to only keep the white part and ¼ of the green part. Wash them well and cut in coarse slices. Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain
- In a skillet, heat two tablespoons of olive oil. Dice the onion and cook in the olive oil. When it starts to golden, add the leeks and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now add the cooking cream and cook for 15 minutes on simmer, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat you oven on 350F. Spread the leeks on your bread slices and cover each with two slices of Bündnerfleisch and one slice of raclette cheese.
- Put you tartines on parchment paper and grill for 7-8 minutes. Serve with a side salad and enjoy!