If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: raw kale salad with sushi flavors and ingredients —honeyhoney
Makes 1-2 servings
- 2 cups raw chopped kale
- 1/2 large carrot (shredded)
- 1/4 chopped cucumber
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce or braggs amino acids
- 1-2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- 1/2 small avocado (chopped)
- a few tablespoons shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon raw sesame seeds
- 3 ounces firm tofu (raw and chopped into cubes)
- 1-2 teaspoons sriracha
- add the raw vegetables in a large bowl and mix with the dressing (oil, vinegar, soy sauce and sriracha ) then add the pickled ginger, chopped tofu, edamame, and sesame seeds. let sit and marinate in fridge for 30 minutes or longer. before plating add the chopped avocado
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
More Great Recipes: Salads