If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious alternative to heavy eggnog. Our friend Jennifer originally turned us on this holiday good time. —Loulies
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1 fifth best-quality bourbon
- 1 pound confectioner’s sugar
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Fresh nutmeg
- Whisk the ingredients in a large bowl and pour into a glass pitcher. Chill in the freezer until the punch is slushy about one hour.
- Just before serving, pour punch into glasses and dust with freshly-ground nutmeg.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Punch
More Great Recipes: Cocktails