If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick week night dinner on the grill... chicken breast with rosemary, topped with dijon mustard, creamy brie and spinach. Healthy and ready in less than 20 minutes! Original recipe posted on my blog, www.thymeoftaste.com —geminitb
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves
- 2 pieces light brie
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 pint salt and pepper
- 2 whole wheat buns
- trim off fat and pound out to an even thickness
- season with salt, pepper, and rosemary
- grill 4-5 minutes per side over medium heat until no longer pink in the middle
- grill buns if desired
- assemble burgers with dijon, spinach leaves, and brie
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue