If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Excerpted from Twenty-Dollar, Twenty-Minute Meals
Copyright 2013 by Caroline Wright
Used by permission of Workman Publishing Co., Inc. New York
All Rights Reserved —CarolineWright
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored and crushed
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, pulled apart
- Just before serving, scatter with 2 cups baby arugula and 3 ounces thinly sliced speck
- Olive oil, for serving
- Sea salt, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 475°F with a rack in the bottom position. Place a large rimmed baking sheet upside down on the rack to preheat, 8 minutes.
- On a piece of parchment paper dusted with cornmeal, using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll pizza dough into a large circle, about 1?4 inch thick. Scatter it with toppings. Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and slide the parchment with the dough onto it. Bake until the dough is golden and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Before serving, add the remaining fresh ingredients, a ?drizzle of olive oil, and a sprinkle of sea salt.