If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I read about this contest the same day I opened a gift basket containing a jar of Peggy Rose's sweet pepper jelly. It's sweet with a bit of heat, so I knew it would dazzle on the grill. —Kristin Irani Myruski
- 1/4 cup pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese mustard (optional)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first five ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk together over medium heat until bubbling; remove from heat
- Prepare medium high grill and season chicken with salt and pepper
- Brush chicken with glaze, start grilling, and brush chicken again after turning over on grill; cooking about 10 to 12 minutes per side
- Put remaining glaze on the stove, bring to a boil and simmer for one to two minutes; glaze chicken once more when it comes off the grill
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue