If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 slices wholewheat bread
- 8 fresh green asparagus
- 4 pinches coarse salt
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 8 thin slices of good, fresh Pecorino
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- Butter, soft
- Cook your asparagus in water until tender. Cut each asparagus in two or three
- Butter your bread slices on one side and sprinkle coarse salt. Turn the slice over.
- Grill in a sandwich/waffle maker, in the oven or in a pan until golden.
- Arrange the pieces asparagus on the bread, season with pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and lemon. Now add Prosciutto and Pecorino. Close your sandwich. Butter the top.