If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 large wild salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6-8 sprigs rosemary
- 2 cedar planks, soaked per manufacturers instructions
- Prepare your grill for indirect heat cooking.
- Place your salmon fillets onto a plate or platter.
- In a small bowl mix the zest, oil, salt and pepper together. Rub the marinade onto the fillets and let it sit at room temperature while your grill is getting ready.
- Divide the rosemary sprigs between the two soaked cedar planks. Place one salmon fillet onto each plank.
- Place the planks onto the grill rack on the side without direct heat, then cover. Cook for 15 minutes, or until the salmon is done to your liking.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue