large wild salmon fillets
tablespoon Meyer lemon zest
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
cedar planks, soaked per manufacturers instructions
In This Recipe
- Prepare your grill for indirect heat cooking.
- Place your salmon fillets onto a plate or platter.
- In a small bowl mix the zest, oil, salt and pepper together. Rub the marinade onto the fillets and let it sit at room temperature while your grill is getting ready.
- Divide the rosemary sprigs between the two soaked cedar planks. Place one salmon fillet onto each plank.
- Place the planks onto the grill rack on the side without direct heat, then cover. Cook for 15 minutes, or until the salmon is done to your liking.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue