If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kachumber salad is a traditional salad from India made with cucumbers, red onions, and tomatoes. I make it alongside a nice tandoori chicken and quinoa. Super easy and super tasty. —jack112
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped (more if needed)
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 head lettuce, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss, and chill.