If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is an additional slaw to add to your raw Mexican. —kirsty wright
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups shredded cabbages red and green
- 1/4 cup finely copped coriander
- 1 finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Blend the dressing ingredients and then add the grated cabbage and mix into a slaw.
More Great Recipes: Hors d'oeuvres