If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 tablespoons low fat mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons juice from capers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 pieces salmon
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 small lemon
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon powder
- for the sauce, mix together all ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add lemon, thinly sliced.
- Add instant chicken bouillon powder.
- Add salmon, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Or you can barbecue salmon in tinfoil until cooked.
- Pour heated sauce on top and serve.