If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces smoked trout
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped dill, plus a few extra fronds for serving
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices pumpernickel sandwich bread, toasted
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with hot water. Bring water just to a boil over medium heat; set aside and let stand 10 minutes. Run under cold water until eggs are just cool enough to handle. Peel warm eggs and slice.
- While eggs cook, finely chop trout and dill together. Transfer trout mixture to a small bowl with crème fraîche and mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread toast with trout. Top with radishes, egg and dill fronds. Serve with salad.