If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love Caesar salad and Waldorf (except for the mayonnaise-like dressing) so I decided to combine both recipes and to add fresh green asparagus —MarieGlobetrotter
- 3/4 cup low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons grated parmesan
- For the sauce, simply combine all the ingredients.
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 500g green asparagus
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into slices
- 1 clove of garlic, cut thinly
- 1 tablespoon French mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- Olive oil for cooking
- • Salt and pepper
- 1 handful grapes
- 1 small apple
- 30g shaved Parmesan
- Cut the asparagus into 1 inches pieces and cook in boiling water (or steam) for three minutes. Cool under cold water and drain well. Wash the salad and cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook the chicken in olive oil until golden, bring down the heat and add the garlic. Add the mustard, honey and walnuts and cook on medium heat for about two minutes.
- Cut the apple and grapes into bite size pieces
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine lettuce with the asparagus, walnuts, fruits and half the dressing. Add the slices of chicken breasts and Parmesan and serve.