Author Notes: My twist on the classic Argentinian sauce. I served it over simply grilled whitefish and sautéed greens for dinner. The next morning, I spooned it on my eggs for breakfast. —Love and Lemons
Makes about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup raw kale leaves
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- pinches Red pepper flakes (optional)
- splashes Lemon juice (optional)
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor, then drizzle in the olive oil while continuing to run the food processor.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. (Tip: this is bold in flavor on its own, so I suggest tasting it with a bit of whatever you're going to be serving it with before adjusting).
- Spoon on top of fish, meat, or veggies
- This recipe is a Community Pick!