If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is an invention. Tender coconut is a source of several essential nutritional supplements. In this recipe I use the milk and pulpy part of the tender coconut. The cardamom gives a special fragrance to the smoothie. It is smooth, tasty and yummy! —ThomasAntony
- 1 tender coconut ( milk and pulp)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ounce dark chocolate bar
- 3 ounces icecubes
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- Break the tender coconut to take the milk and scoop out the pulp.
- In a blender, add coconut milk, pulp, sugar, cardamom and blend until smooth.
- In a coffee grinder, put the chocolate bars and grind well.
- Pour in the blended mixture to the serving glasses. Dust the powdered chocolate on top.
- Enjoy this Tender Coconut Smoothie right away!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut