Author Notes: This recipe is an invention. Tender coconut is a source of several essential nutritional supplements. In this recipe I use the milk and pulpy part of the tender coconut. The cardamom gives a special fragrance to the smoothie. It is smooth, tasty and yummy! —ThomasAntony
tender coconut ( milk and pulp)
ounce dark chocolate bar
pinch cardamom powder
- Break the tender coconut to take the milk and scoop out the pulp.
- In a blender, add coconut milk, pulp, sugar, cardamom and blend until smooth.
- In a coffee grinder, put the chocolate bars and grind well.
- Pour in the blended mixture to the serving glasses. Dust the powdered chocolate on top.
- Enjoy this Tender Coconut Smoothie right away!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut