Author Notes: Tastes Sweet as Heaven and whats even better is that they were made only with using the best plant-based ingredients! Its another example showing you that keeping your Lifestyle Healthy doesn’t mean to say no to all the treats. When your desserts are made in a right way, using the best and healthiest ingredients you will have all the freedom to let your sweet tooth get crazy! —Helena Oun
Makes: 9-12 truffles
tablespoons Date mass
tablespoons Coconut cream
tablespoon Coconut water
Lemon zest (grated)
tablespoons Lemon juice
- Blend cashews to flour.
- Add date mass, Lemon Juice and Zest with Coconut cream and Coconut water to blender and blend til smooth(add more Coconut milk or water if needed).
- Keep the dough in the fridge for about 15min.
- Then roll the balls and cover with Coconut flakes.
- Put back to fridge for few hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut