If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tastes Sweet as Heaven and whats even better is that they were made only with using the best plant-based ingredients! Its another example showing you that keeping your Lifestyle Healthy doesn’t mean to say no to all the treats. When your desserts are made in a right way, using the best and healthiest ingredients you will have all the freedom to let your sweet tooth get crazy! —Helena Oun
Makes: 9-12 truffles
tablespoons Date mass
tablespoons Coconut cream
tablespoon Coconut water
Lemon zest (grated)
tablespoons Lemon juice
- Blend cashews to flour.
- Add date mass, Lemon Juice and Zest with Coconut cream and Coconut water to blender and blend til smooth(add more Coconut milk or water if needed).
- Keep the dough in the fridge for about 15min.
- Then roll the balls and cover with Coconut flakes.
- Put back to fridge for few hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut